Unlike Moscow or St. Petersburg where one can easily find a map of the city hanging on the wall at any subway station, Irkutsk is much harder to locate addresses for the first time visitor. We do have city center plans attached to the boards in quite a few tourist-related spots of the city, but finding a correct public bus right after you arrived to the airport or the railway station may still become a challenge.
For the guests who prefer worry-free vacations we offer to choose from our fully-escorted tours and separate travel-related services. We would be happy to arrange you private transfers within Irkutsk and to any destination at Lake Baikal.
* We offer transfers from airport/railway station directly to the front desk of a hotel or a guesthouse, and vice versa from your hotel lobby to the check in desk at the airport. We never drop off passengers on the street next to the front door.
* We use mostly Japanese-made vehicles with decently modern equipment including air-conditioning, airbags, ABS.
* English-speaking guide will meet you in the airport/railway with our company name and your last name printed on a sheet of paper. We never send a driver along who can hardly say any word in English.
* We check your flight status before sending a car to the airport. We do not practice any charges for waiting at the airport. Flight delay is never your fault.
* We quote the price for vehicle of your choice not per person. You can decide yourself which transport suits you best so that you can comfortably accommodate your luggage and all of your personal belongings.
Below you can find some popular transfer routes and fares. If you have any special travel plans, please, send us an email explaining your route, dates, number of people and size of your luggage, and we will advise the right vehicle and quote the best rates.
You can also hire a car with a driver from us. There is a wide selection of regular sedans, business class automobiles, minibuses and tourist coaches. Rates are highly negotiable from a fix rate per kilometer of the way covered to a per diem charge plus reimbursement of fuel expenses and driver’s meals and accommodation. Anyway, let us know about your project, we are flexible enough to find the way to manage it.
See our private transfer fares.