Lake Baikal - St. Petersburg - Moscow
Tour Duration: 9 - 12 days
Group Size: 2 - 5 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing, Railway Trips, Cultural Tour
Season: May - October
Price Per Person : USD 2,890 and above
For many years Irkutsk has been a major transit point on the way from Europe to China. Nowadays, it is one of Russia’s cities that possesses the unique historical heritage. The city is located only 65 km (40 mi) from Lake Baikal which is world-renowned for being the deepest and the largest in volume fresh-water lake in the world. After our fully-guided tour to Irkutsk and Lake Baikal you can experience an epic Trans-Siberian railway journey exploring Russia’s vast territory. Then, our tour proceeds to Saint Petersburg often described as the most Western city of Russia. Unlike golden onion-bulb-shaped domes found elsewhere in Russian cities St. Petersburg’s palaces and mansions were built in baroque and neoclassical styles by the best Italian architects. When finally arriving Moscow you will discover the fascinating city, one of the global capitals, considered to be a must for everybody who is visiting Russia for the first time.
click headlines to see description
Prices (per person)
- Deluxe accommodation (4-5* hotels)
* 2 pax: $3,240 p/p
* 3 pax: $2,840 p/p
* 4-6 pax: $2,700 p/p
* Single supplement: $1,265
- Standard accommodation (3* hotels)
* 2 pax: $2,170 p/p
* 3 pax: $1,870 p/p
* 4-6 pax: $1,700 p/p
* Single supplement: $420
- Train ticket Irkutsk – St.Petersburg cost in USD per person:
* 1-st class (2-berth): No meals – $1,210, Meals included – $1,310
* 2-nd class (4-berth): No meals – $560, Meals included – $670
- Train ticket St. Petersburg – Moscow cost in USD per person:
* 1-st class (2-berth): No meals – $285, Meals included – $315
* 2-nd class (4-berth): No meals – $160, Meals included – $180.
- Accommodation as stated in the itinerary on DBL/TWIN sharing basis
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- All individual transfers by car or tourist coach
- English-speaking guide during excursions in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Irkutsk
- English-speaking guide during transfers in Irkutsk
- Entry tickets and admission fees to all sites and museums listed
- Russian visa support
- Air tickets or train tickets to Irkutsk/ from Moscow
- Guide services while on board of the trains
- Russian domestic train tickets (fare depends on a train and class of service)
- Health insurance.
- Train tickets are quoted for bottom bunks (in 2nd class) during the peak tourist season. Discounts may apply if reserving upper bunks in some trains or traveling on shoulder or off-season period of time.
- Train ride can be substituted for airflight Irkutsk-St.Petersburg (6 hours, on Wed, Fri, Sun). Airfare starts from USD 400.